The Center for Digital Expression (CDEx) is happy to make available equipment (video cameras, mics, and more) for members of the TCU community to use in their digital projects. This equipment requires permission and must be checked out and in through Dr. Curt Rode. To request equipment, please send an email to either email@example.com or c.rode@tcu with the following information:
- Please put “CDEx Gear Request” in the subject line.
- If this is for a class, the course number and instructor name in the body of the email.
- Name of Major, Department, or Unit on campus
- A short paragraph describing the gear you hope to borrow
- A short paragraph describing the project you’ll be working on
After you send your Gear Request, someone from the CDEx staff will contact you within 24 hours to make further arrangements.