We are GlobalEX. We are collaborative.
We are a collaborative initiative to bring international and domestic students together to engage in global learning activities and to partner with the local-global community in Fort Worth.
We’ve Got Goals.
- Students work with global and/or local-global ideas and people.
- Students carry out collaborative and reciprocal learning in an intercultural context.
- Students reflect on shared global-learning experiences.
GlobalEX Learning Outcomes:
- Participants will begin to learn how to identify, research, and present publicly on local-global topics in an effective manner.
- Students will begin to identify a shared, cross-cultural learning space for U.S.-based and international students.
- Local-global peoples in the community are given a platform to be heard on TCU’s campus.
GlobalEX Benchmark Activities:
- Each team of 3 or 4 students (blending US-based and international) explores and investigates a local-global topic together.
- Each team prepares a public-sharing event to share their learning with the TCU community and beyond.
- Participants create a digital team portfolio (on TCU’s Frogfolio platform) so they can share their intercultural, local-global learning story with the community.
Click here to learn more about the structure of GlobalEX
Follow us on Facebook!